Our next meeting is Monday, September 21st at 7:00pm at Seams Like Home Quilt Shoppe located at 2153 E. 88th Avenue (near the Carrs on Abbott). Arrive early to shop before the meeting.
- Show and Tell - bring your latest quilting projects finished or unfinished
- Bee Blocks - two 12” finished blocks for each member of the bee. So far we have started blocks for:
- Carol (blocks with provided stripe fabric),
- Karen (Buckeye Beauty blocks with provided white fabric),
- PJ (anything goes),
- Carrie (anything goes)
- Suzanne (blue, gold and off white stars - any size blocks are okay)
- Ruth (create blocks with provided over-dyed fabrics and anything you want to add that coordinates)
If you have a block pattern in mind, bring it along and we’ll get started making blocks for you.
How does the bee work? Make blocks for each member of the bee and then the others will make blocks for you - it’s a great way to get a unique quilt top.
Our current quarterly quilt project: Create a brown and gold quilt block of any pattern in any size due at the October meeting.
Our last quarterly quilt project is complete. After being displayed at the Great Alaska Quilt Show, this quilt will be donated to the Red Cross.